DFSE 4750 has the following Constitutional Committees...

  • Advisory

  • Bargaining

  • Budget

  • Constitutional Amendment

  • Election

  • Grievance

  • Retirement

  • Safety

Committee FAQ:

  1. What do committee members do?

    • Committee members work directly with the DFSE President and Dearborn Public Schools Administration on a regular basis to discuss any issues that group is facing, and collaborate about possible solutions. (For example: a member needs access to the sick bank for FMLA due to lack of sick time OR a possible environmental or staffing issue that needs to be addressed)

  1. When can I meet the committee members from my group?

    • Committee members attend general membership meetings as often as they can. You are welcome to meet them at a general membership meetings or email them directly. If introductions are needed, please reach out to us at (313) 274-5900.

  1. Who do I contact if I have issue or question about my job?

    • You should contact your representative committee member and they will contact the DFSE President if/when needed to come up with a plan to move forward regarding your issue or question.

  1. Who do I reach out to if I have a question regarding dues?

    • For any questions that deal directly with dues (sign up, changes, or issues), please contact DFSE at (313) 274-5900.